A new concept in global hospitality and tourism partnership
Formed in 2014, this organisation seeks to establish a global conversation and network to enhance experiential learning within the hospitality, tourism and events sector through
- Establishment of a global network structure to support working across all industry sectors and levels of education.
- Provision of valuable face to face networking events each year creating opportunities for stakeholder engagement.
- Creation of a hub that stimulates research of practical value about work based learning and employability.
- Provision of a live portal to access innovative, inspirational and useful resources for supporting work based learning.
FLIGHT Hospitality is a new and growing organisation so with your help we aim to
- Develop a robust, identifiable and sustainable structure which complies with UK charitable status guidelines.
- Achieve financial security and strength to provide support for developing leadership in industry
- Develop a credible brand that is recognised globally by both education and industry
A new way of networking
FLIGHT Hospitality draws on the experience of top educators, employers and employees from all areas of tourism, hospitality and events to address a holistic view of work based learning, from apprenticeships to internships and graduate programmes. Register your interest and join the growing global network.