- This event has passed.
Flight Hospitality Annual Event 2020
June 11 - June 12
FLIGHT Event 2020 Announcement
Global Wellbeing: Implications for Hospitality Employers and Educators
Cesar Ritz Lucerne Campus, Switzerland
The global wellness economy is worth an estimated $4.2 trillion with wellness tourism representing a significant industry segment. Wellness tourism (tourism or travel associated with maintaining or enhancing personal well-being) is growing twice as fast as global tourism and ‘wellness tourists’ spend 50-180% more per trip than regular tourists.
The explosion of consumer interest in wellness has also focused attention on employee well-being, and in ensuring staff are healthy and happy.
Hospitality & tourism educators have a key role in developing students’ understanding of wellness – not only the commercial possibilities, but also how it applies to their own personal and professional development – yet ‘wellness’ is not addressed in most hospitality & tourism courses.
Join us at FLIGHT 2020 where we will bring together experts from industry and academia to advise on the best approaches to integrating wellness into both business and education.
Price: £265.00 ppn
- £265.00 GBP for the two day conference on 11th & 12th June
- Specially discounted room rates for Cesar Ritz accommodation (from £85 per night) on 10th/11th June plus the opportunity to extend your stay (NB other hotel recommendations available on request)
- Complimentary cocktail reception on 10th June courtesy of our hosts Cesar Ritz
- Surprise Conference Dinner! on 11th June
- Refreshments & Networking throughout the event
- A wealth of knowledge from our expert speakers and attendees at the event
And of course amazing Swiss hospitality, courtesy of our host Cesar Ritz Colleges.